Old school gamers will appreciate this light switch, using a joystick to turn your lights off and on will remind you off those endless nights playing Frogger at Mario’sPizza Parlor (yes we dropped a Seinfeld reference). The two buttons make 8-bit arcade sounds which should bring you back to getting that high-score. If you have kids installing a joystick light switch at your parents house will be a joy for them when their grandchildren visit (or as much joy as giving them a drumset). Also making for a great gift for any geek gamer and easy installation make it fun for anyone who isn’t too technical.
- Turn any light switch into a retro arcade game
- Light the “Power-Up!” sign when you turn your lights on or off
- Press the buttons for arcade sound effects (pew pew!)
- Requires simple tools (screwdriver) to replace your current switch plate
- Material: Plastic
- Batteries: 2 AA (not included)
- Batteries power the lights and sounds. The light switch function will work with or without batteries.
- Dimensions: 5.5″ x 6″ x 1.75″
Be Awesome and Share this with your BuddiesTweet