Get some epic aerial shows with the DJI Phantom 2 Vision, with a built in camera you can actually see where you are flying this quadcopter. Fly for up to 25 minutes exploring all sorts of areas in the sky.
Some more features include
- Integrated 14MP camera with 1080p HD video recording on a micro SD card and live first-person view (FPV) Wi-Fi streaming of video and telemetry to the free Vision app for iOS or Android
- Included Wi-Fi extender allows live remote video streaming from up to 980 feet away
- The integrated camera tilt motor will automatically compensate for the Phantom’s single-axis motion by tilting the camera for smoother video, and it’s manually controllable via the Vision app
- Fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge using the included 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that’s easily removable and contains intelligent circuitry and a charge-remaining indicator built-in
- The Phantom 2 Vision also includes all the features you love from the original Phantom, with an included camera instead of a GoPro mount