Everyone has had to deal with the annoyance of typing in an address into a car GPS. Well now a new Garmin GPS is here with Amazon Alexa built in! Ask for directions, play songs on your car radio, or even ask for weather information.
- Ask Alexa in your car to play music from Amazon Music, Pandora, Sirius XM and more; Additional streaming services, such as Spotify, are expected to be added as available
- Use Garmin turn-by-turn navigation by saying, “Alexa, ask Garmin … ”
- Ask Alexa to create to-do lists, play games, check your calendar, weather/traffic and control smart home devices
- The Garmin Speak app works with your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone relying on a suitable cellular data connection; Use your phone’s Bluetooth or an AUX cable to hear audio through your car stereo
- Garmin Speak will continue to get smarter as new features and skills are available through automatic updates
- Garmin Speak is only supported in the U.S.