Have middle class Americans totally gone soft?
Well, not all of them :p But for the ones that have —here’s a book dedicated just to you. This hilarious book depicts the so-called “ problems “ endured by today’s middle class. It captures the hilarity of our mediocre molehills that we make out to be mountains.
It’s silly and witty, but it’s also true. Benjamin Lee’s hilariously exaggerated idiosyncrasies of today’s middle class will have you and your friends laughing your a$$ off.
It’s the perfect coffee table book gift idea. It creates conversation and livens the mood with its pages of humorous, spot-on truisms. From “ freezing “ in the grocery store to agonizing over their Kindles this book is pure, uncut comedy.
Buy one today for yourself, or the sarcastic and funny book lover in your life. You have to admit, it’s a great gift idea for under $20. So buy now and share with someone who will appreciate it!
Why Benjamin Lee’s Middle Class Problems is so awesome –
- Pokes fun at how so many have become big babies with superficial problems
- Makes a good coffee table book gift for under $20
- Has conceptual illustrations on every page that will crack you up
- Will keep you grounded and give you perspective after one read
- Lets all your friends know you’re not such a tight-a$$ after all
- Will make you laugh at yourself and the people around you
- Book is in hardcover form so it will last a long time