You don’t have to be an astronaut to photograph moon craters. And you don’t have to get close to a lion to capture the gleam in its eye.
This awesome long-range lens will get you closer to your subject from a safe distance. It has the power to alter perspective, blur out background, and capture amazing detail.
It looks kind of like a bazooka —but it only shoots high quality photos. And yes, it’s pretty damn expensive. But the price is a reflection of how truly awesome it is.
No matter the focal length, the aperture remains lightning fast. It boasts an impressive F2.8 at 500mm and F5.6 at 1000mm.
You can powerfully zoom in on any scene segment and make it the center of your world. Its focal range is in a class of its own —and your pictures will be too.
Camera features –
- Stellar autofocusing —even at the 1000mm range
- Extremely high quality imagery with SLD and ELD glass elements
- Has ultra zoom telephoto lens with fast aperture ability
- Comes equipped with 72mm rear filter folder
- Built for Canon digital SLR’s