What geek wouldn’t love PokeBall cupcakes for their birthday! Well now you can easily make 4 cupcakes that look like PokeBalls with this cupcake pan. Just be sure not to throw them at anyone, well okay if you see a while pikachu you should throw one.
Tips from the back of the packaging:
- Stabilize pan by placing it on a cookie sheet.
- Coat baking surfaces and also surfaces around exterior of hole with non-stick cooking spray. This will help remove dough cleanly if batter overflows.
- Ensure two mold parts are completely sealed before filling.
- Fill to almost full in order to make batter take up all the space in mold as it bakes.
- To make dual-colored, fill to almost halfway with white batter and rest of the way with colored batter.
- Allow cakes to cool completely before removing from pan.
- Bake according to recipe’s instructions, but keep an eye on it in case you need to adjust.
- Use yeast recipes for best results.