Life is hard and full of sh*t to worry about. We could spend all day and night gnawing our fingertips off. Right?
Before you eat your finger down to the knuckle, try something else. Just say f*ck it. Mark Manson did. Then wrote an awesome book about it…
This New York Time’s Best seller of over 2 million copies will hypnotize you into not giving a rat’s a$$ about things in life that don’t really matter. It’s wise beyond its years, and challenges the “ cookie cutter “ mentality of positive thinking that makes us miserable.
This book is horribly brilliant, and taps into so many crucial truths in our human nature. Its raw and awesome advice will make you think about your problems in a way that stops them from sucking the life out of you. Its deep, dark wisdom will leave you spellbound…
Buy this #1 International bestseller for your bff or yourself. It’s bound to help lower your blood pressure and raise your awareness of what really matters. It will set you free –from the inside out. Buy one today and say goodbye to giving a f*ck…
Why The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck is an awesome book –
- Explains why being overly-positive will make you crumble
- Helps you relax and focus on things of real significance
- Has sold over 2 million copies
- Is a #1 New York Times Bestseller and a #1 International Bestseller
- Raw, truthful content that will hit home and stir your soul and jolt your psyche
- Makes a great Christmas gift for under $20