Don’t let the a$$holes fool you!! Dickiness is NOT next to Godliness…
In fact, most people want to chop off your d*ck for being a d*ck…
Take it from Lorena Bobbitt —or better yet her husband John. She snipped his d*ck clean off and tossed it from a moving car because he was d*ck…
But adultery isn’t the only way to earn the title of king or queen a$$hole. It’s not even mentioned in this awesome little book. But a whole lot of things are….
This hilarious and true-to-life illustrated guide reveals things you might do to make yourself seem like a selfish POS. And more importantly, it shows you how to avoid them.
Take a journey through real-life situations that can make or break your reputation. To be or not to be…a d*ck? That is the question…
Follow as two quirky illustrated children lead the way and break down what makes you a d*ck, and what makes you someone who actually gives a rat’s ass.
From cleanliness to common courtesy, you’ll get the lowdown on how to avoid being a low SOB that people wish were dead. This book will raise awareness and elevate your standards of decency. It just might be the only thing saves you from the depths of dickiness.
Buy it today for the a$$hole or d*ckhead in your life. Or buy it for yourself to make sure you never teeter on the brink of becoming a POS no one loves or cares about. Seriously. Your life —or penis —could depend on it.
Why the How Not to Be a Dick Book is Awesome –
- It highlights key ways people piss off their friends and others
- Is illustrated in a sweet 1950’s documentary-style way that tickles the absolute sh*t out of you
- Makes a hilariously perfect gift for under $20
- Will you keep you off everyone’s “ people to kill “ list
- Is emotionally intelligent and extremely true-to-life
- Explains precisely why certain behavior is considered d*ck-headed and intolerable